- What will be different this year?
- I am not religious; can I come to services at Chabad?
- How can I learn about the High Holidays?
- What is unique about services at Chabad Jewish Center of South Dakota?
Even if its been years since you have attended a service - you will enjoy this. After all, family is always welcome ;).
- Are reservations required?
- How about membership?
- Do you have family seating at services?
When men and women get together it is a social event by its very nature. Prayer time on the other hand is a more private event and during the service it is important to allow those we love, as well as other congregants, the space to have private time between them and G‑d without social distractions.
The Kiddush following services is more social and everyone is welcome to sit with their spouses, families and friends.
- What time and where are Services?
- Is there a charge to attend?
The whole story: Chabad Jewish Center of South Dakota is independently funded by generous participants who choose to donate according to their ability. If you can afford to make a high holiday donation, to help cover the costs, that is very appreciated.
Have a question that didn't make it to this list? Email email@example.com and we will G‑d willing reply within 24 hours!