- I am not religious; can I come to services at Chabad?
- How can I learn about the High Holidays?
- What is unique about services at Chabad Jewish Center of South Dakota?
Even if its been years since you have attended a service - you will enjoy this. After all, family is always welcome ;).
- Are reservations required?
- How about membership?
- Do you have family seating at services?.
The buffet Kiddush following services is more social and everyone is welcome to sit with their spouses, families and friends.
Our shofar at the park will not have any official seating arrangements.
- What time and where are Services?
Where: All services are held at the Chabad Jewish Center of South Dakota - 4012 S April Place (excluding the Shofar at the Park.)
- Tell me about the Mommy and Me.
There will be a young childrens program during the main service. The program's goal is for our youth to be in an experiential holiday environment. We will explore the customs through our senses, hear the stories, sing the songs, and enjoy snacks. For more details on our High Holiday Mommy and Me session, click here.
- Is there a charge to attend?
The whole story: Chabad Jewish Center of South Dakota is independently funded by locals who choose to donate according to ability. If you can afford to make a high holiday donation, to help cover the costs, that is great and appreciated.
Have a question that didn't make it to this list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will G‑d willing reply within 24 hours!